What is Coordinated Entry?
Coordinated entry is a process developed to ensure that all people experiencing homelessness have fair and equal access and are quickly identified, assessed for, referred, and connected to housing and assistance based on their strengths and needs.
Coordinated Entry System Forms
Please click link below to download
- Appendix A Prioritization Schedule
- Appendix B Walk In Intake Form 11 29 2018 rev fillable
- Appendix C VI-SPDAT-v2.0-Single-US-Print
- Appendix C vi-spdat-v2.01-family-us-fillable
- Appendix D DV Protocol
- Appendix E Revised MOU 12.7.17
- Appendix F CE Workflow Chart Revised 11.21.17
- Appendix G Coordinated Entry Procedures HMIS workflow
- Appendix H Coordinated Entry System Mapping or Progam Eligibility Matrix
- Appendix I Coordinated Entry Referral Denial Form Client
- Appendix JCoordinated Entry Referral Denial Form Program
Every other Tuesday of the month at the United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley office at 3:00 pm.
- Appendix M Statement of Confidentiality